Monday, December 10, 2012

Carmen show review

So here is Carmen review I've promised you.

It was dancing show joined with live music and one main singer, Death, who was singing some of the arias from opera. She was the only person who was talking, all of the others were only dancers. I think it was good idea, to add these dimension, that singer and live band, but it end it didn't work very good, though, because all attention was on Death and the story about Carmen itself wasn't so dramatic and heartbraking as I wished it to be.
Other thing I didn't like was dancers. Their dance wasn't... good enough, I think. It seemed really unprofessional to me. They had some kind of poker face, all the time, their faces wasn't expressive at all, so I really couldn't enjoy it. The one guy, one of Carmen's guys, "sexy bull" , toreador, was almost bald and smallet then Carmen. It was really funny. So the result isn't positive, I've expected something more definitely.

3,5/10

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment