Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sleepy Hollow

     

Tim Burton Sleepy Hollow:

I think it has got really good story. At first I thought it’s going to be quite simple, but it wasn’t and ending was better than I expected. It was filmed in 1999, so I thought that special effects will be more funny than scary but they weren’t. Again, it was much better than I expected. I can tell you there were a lot of cut off heads ( usually I don’t like it in movies, it always looks unreal) and they looked really realistic. There were a lot of blood on faces ( I think Tim Burton really loves bloody faces) but the whole film wasn’t scary or disgusting I think. Except one character. All characters were well played ( probably, the only thing I was looking at was my beloved Johnny) so my ratings are  

8/10.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment