Thursday, November 29, 2012

Air ocean

Well, I haven't posted anything for couple of days, sorry. And, sorry again, this is going to be just a short post about my latest artwork I was working on very hard recently. It's called "We live at the bottom of the air ocen" and it's meant to be for our school competition with theme "point of view". For last few days there was a strike of teachers in our country, so we didn't have to go to school on monday, tuesday and wednesday. It was amazing feeling. Because of that I had enough time to work on this piece so it's done pretty fast, according to usual time my works take. It's not done yet, I'm going to finish the city and I would like to write "we live at the bottom of the air ocean" somewhere in the middle of that blue sky. We will see how it ends. That's all for now, take care of yourselves my dear air fishes.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment