Saturday, November 10, 2012

Music


I decided to put here some songs I actually listen to, I was shocked by or they are just some kind of special to me in these days. 

Therion- Thor

Great song. There's something I'm not sure if I want to tell you... okay... 3.. 2.. 1.. I think that the mane singer ( Snowy Show) is.. really.. sexy. I know it's.. abnormal!! At first when I saw him I was like..."Sh*t, what kind of sorcery is this!" but as time went... He has got big charisma and he looks like one of that guys who takes girls to their apartments and fucks with them till he's unconscious. Well... I'm. Weird.

Adele- Someone like you

Well, to make things clear. I'm not the Adele's biggest fan in the world but still I think she's best from today comercial music scene and she has got her own mind and personality. Someone like you is beautiful song, of course, and I still sometimes listen to it. So I did yesterday and I accidentally found this video. It's from Royal Alberty Hall and... play it from 2:47 and then from 3:36.. It's the whole crowd of people. Whole Royal Alberty Hally singing the chorus and it something... insane. I've never seen something like that. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I wish one day I'll experience something common to this. 



Pocahontas- Colors of the wind

Again, very beautiful song (it's annoying even for me how often I use that word). I'm watching Pocahontas right now and this song is playing. I watched Pocahontas this holiday after years. At the end I was crying like little child, literally. Since then I have to listen to this song all the time. 

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment