Tuesday, November 13, 2012

-SONG OF THE DAY-


Goo Goo Dolls- Iris

I was watching X-Factor ( Don't punish me because I'm watching something like that. I know it's not the most intelligent program but I like watching talented people performing) and one little girl was singing this song. Suddenly I remembered that song. I used to listen to it a lot when I was younger, so I found that again and from that time... I listen to it all day and it's stucked on my mind.
Anyway, it's very strong song. I've got that warm not sure if comfortable or not, probably both at once feeling in my chest. The lyrics..."I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand..." Is there anyone at all who can't identify with that at least at little? I don't think so.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment