Saturday, November 10, 2012

I've got new nail polish. (understand- my mom has a new nail polish)
It's Miss Sporty shade Grape fit. To tell the truth it's said it's shade Coty Paris, on cover but when I was looking for it on google I couldn't find it, until I found that second shade which looks same.
Anyway, it's soft lilac color, very special, I think.


Here's my nail polish....


...and this is the Grape fit from google. 

It has got very good lasting power, I put it on on saturday and I had it till yesterday and it was still almost perfect. Only disadvantage is that you have to put on two coats, because first one doesn't look very good, it's little bit transparent. As almost all new polishes, it has that wide, thin brush. I was using something like that for the first time, but it worked very well.

  

And this is it. Two coats with high shine top coat. 

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment