Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

Holiday's over and it was cool, epic and terribly short. I took part in Halloween party and Zombie walk. We were affraid of that zombie walk little bit. We were affraid of it would be embarrasing, there would be just few people and that it would rain. There were more than 70 people (we expected 30) and weather was great, warm and sunny. It was totally fun and people enjoyed seeing us so, I'm really happy about that action. It's like little dream that come true. And halloween party was great, too, we had beautiful costumes. We were vampire disney princesses- my two cousins were Sleeping beauty and Snowhite, our friend was Cinderella and I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I'll show you pictures from Halloween and from Zombie walk later, but now I have to study.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment