Tuesday, August 21, 2012

After "long" time

Hi guys :)

I haven't written for quite a long time. (Three days :P) I was in cottage with friend and yesterday I was at vet's with my tomcat Eddie, so I didn't have enough time to write something here.
After few weeks I've got a feeling it's summer again. It's really hot outside and the sun is shinning. Every august have the same energy for me. I always think that next year (because for me summer is like little short year and september is new january) I'm going to do a lot of action things prepare for school every day (ha-ha) and so on. Try to guess how it ends everytime. Yes, it's still the same stereotyp, day after day. But in august I always think it's going to be something different this time. But who knows, maybe this time it will.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment