Saturday, August 11, 2012

Random

Hi everyone :)

        Today was a really sleepy day. As I mentioned already yesterday I was sleeping at friend's house and... you know how it is. We went to sleep at about five o'clock (the sun was already rising). Next day it was that kind of weather when you think it's going to rain but it doesn't, it's really cloudy and windy and you just want to lie in bed with hot tea and watch some too romantic movies with your sleeping pet. (Or with your boyfriend, if you have some) Later that day me and my mum made some pies and they were just perfect.


         I love this pies! The best thing is how simply they are! :)


          Anyway, this is my new nail polish. I always wanted this color, the deep dark blue. This one is with shimmers so it's even more beautiful. It's the s-he brand. I really like this one because it's very cheap but still it's good quality. Unfortunately right now I've got too short nails to use it. (I try to stop biting it )  I'm so looking forward :)

   E.

No comments:

Post a Comment