Monday, August 27, 2012

Reviews/Opinions

My opinions on books and stuff.


S. King's Misery:

This was the first King's book I've read and by chance it's one of his bests. (reportedly) It's really cool and I think a little bit scary because of how real it seems. I'm not going to tell you the whole story but I can tell you you shouldn't read it in the evening because you will have to keep on till the end till two o'clock in the morning. When I ended I was really scared and all night I had weird dreames about feet and axes. It's one of best books I've ever read, so I've read that twice. If you want something little bit insane, scary and so on, grab this book and enjoy it.
10/10


King's Dark half: 

( Interesting fact- In slovak language it's called The third eye) 
Another King's book I've read. Another brilliant book. This was even more scary, so I had to stop read it for some time. But I was younger, maybe about fourteen so it's not thaaaat scary after all. This piece is much more supernatural and dark. Well, I didn't like the end very much, for me it was little bit too much "magical" but rest of the book was perfect. 
9/10 

E.

Next time: S. King: Girl who loved Tom Gordon, M. Stiefwater: Shiver

No comments:

Post a Comment