Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cat loving

I love cats. Everybody thinks that cats are false and cunning and they just pretend love to get food and other stuff. But I love them. Because they are smart and independent. Sometimes they are arrogant and just a second after that they will overload you with their love and cuteness. Just as me. They pretend they don't care about you, but when there comes a dog, or another cat, they are madly jealous. Just as me. They need love. Just as me. They are kind of misunderstood. Just as me. ( Well, I keep telling to myself. I'm probably just boring forever alone). Sometimes they sleep all day long and, I think, it's the most happiest time of their lives. I completely understand them. I love them when they have their stupid moments and their sleepy moments, their agressive moments and their moments when they want to be alone. I love everything about them. And the best thing is when they purr so loud. Well, I love simply everything about them and all this post is just about my love to them. To make it at least little bit interesting, there are some photos of my cats.

E.


Genius sleeping in sink
Second genius sleeping on box of pizza
Sink again (he really loves them) 

They do things beside sleeping, I swear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment