Monday, August 13, 2012

Right music


Simply, my heart belongs to them. 
Do you know that feel, when you just love something (in this case band) so much, that you want to scream to somebody's face "Why don't you love it?!!!!!!! You have to love it, it's the best thing (band) in whole universe!!!!!!!" and you just don't do it, because you can't but you know you're right and if they love this thing (band) as much as you do, their live will be much better. But what can you do? You know, you can play them some of their songs but it probably won't work (I don't know why, really). And that's all. No happy ending, when they start to listen to your music. I know this sounds stupid and arrogant but this is the way how I feel that. I think that if every people will listen to the right music (and it doesn't have to be my music) the world would be much better place. 

E.







No comments:

Post a Comment