Friday, August 10, 2012

My posts

            Okay, I want to prepare you for my posts. You should know that probably I will put there a lot of lyrics of songs, that I love and they mean something to me. It won't be some lyrics as "Come on, come on, baby, ah, ah" but real lyrics. If you want, you can read it as a poetry, as I sometimes do. It really works, because it's that beautiful and meaningful. ( I don't know if that word exist) I will post there some my favourite songs, maybe some pictures and photos that I really like. From my private life I will post there my art work ( as I already did) and maybe some things that happened to me. I would like to put there my thoughts because I think about really weird things (you'll see) and mostly I haven't got anybody I can talk about it with. I hope it will be interesting for you and if it will be, you know what to do. (Follow me:)
          So now I'm going to sleep at friend's house. Maybe you'll see some photos tomorrow ;)


         E.

No comments:

Post a Comment