Sunday, October 14, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

Oh my God!!! I can't believe Anette left Nightwish!! I've never thought that it will happen and now, here it is, the best thing ever!!!!!! I'm such a happy person!!!! I know it's terrible to say, but I didn't like Anette, her voice was anormaly annoying, I think and..... I'm so happy!!!!!!! This is the best thing... Imagine that Tarja would come back to Nightwish... Maybe Anette wasn't bad singer (I think she was), but there's something she really wasn't... She wasn't special, at all. And Tarja's voice is absolutely unique and special, so that's what I love about her and why I want her to be part of Nightwish again. The only thing I'm affraid of is that Nightwish will brake up completely now. If I would have to choose between Nightwish with Anette or no Nightwish, guess which one would I choose. So now I'll pray for more informations, for great singer and for Nightwish to live forever... Or till I die.

( sorry I'm posting this now but obviously I had some technical problems and this post wasn't published for some reason.)

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment