Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Great news (probably just for me)

Two days ago I've found out that my teacher plays in metal band! He doesn't look like he listens to metal, but obviously he does. I was listening to few of their songs and they really weren't bad! So I was like... It's great he listens to metal. And today I found out he likes Nightwish and Sonata Arctica!! I was preparing for school in the morning and I had some time left so I checked fb... And my friend posted his picture in SA t-shirt and text about their band " People who influenced us: Tuomas Holopainen... (!!!!!) ( by the way- my teacher plays keyboards in that group) Bands who inspired us: Nightwish, Sonata Arctica.... (!!!!)" And I was like "I NEED TO WEAR MY NW T-SHIRT TODAY!!!!" (because wednesday is the only day we have a lesson with him) but unfortunately I couldn't. So next wednesday will be mine and I'll show him how awesome music I listen to. Hope he'll appreciate that and I'll get some good marks. Having two teacher who are your soulmates.. I love my school.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment