Saturday, October 20, 2012

diy earrings

Tramtarara, my first diy post! For you who are on the internet for the first time- diy means do it yourself.

I decided to make earrings from buttons. My mum was doing something with buttons and I've found pair of really lovely buttons and I've decided to make something from them and they've ended up like earrings.

What you'll need:

 some kind of good glue


 old earring which you'll put on button


 pliers nail





This is the original shape of my button so I needed to cut that black end off and I used pliers nail for that.
                                                                                                                                                                                       

Than I had to stick the black part to the silver part....

And after that I sticked the old earring on the other side...            

And voila, here are the finished earrings! 



E.




No comments:

Post a Comment