Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bad blogger!

Sorry I'm still not posting anything but I'm really busy right now (and probably will be for next school year) and I haven't got time for blogging or anything else. For past two weeks I was working on new art piece for school. The theme is "mirroring" and my picture is showing mom and daughter looking at each other. You know, like mirroring parents in their kids. I don't know if anybody will understant it. Anyway, it had to be done for friday and I don't know if I can do it. Halloween is getting closer and closer and... Uff. Oh, I almost forgot! I'm going on zombiewalk! I'm really excited and looking forward, I hope it will take place and that there will be many people, sorry, zombies. So now enjoy my art and sleep tight!

E.

( again I had some technic problems, so I'm posting this now. Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment