Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My life turns to tiring stereotyp again...

For the first time after... About a five days I have a rest day today. I was studying on friday and sunday, what's really not common for me and it was getting worse and worse. Monday and tuesday were like- came home from school- eat something- learn- sleep- repeat. Literally, I didn't have time for anything else and I felt so tired at the end of the day. I was dreaming about school at night! True nightmares. Right now I'm finally little bit more relaxed and I feel not so hopeless and depressed. But still... At the bottom of my mind there's still that little fear and uncomfortable feeling. So I'm very looking forward to weekend and friday. We're going to try some landart ( I don't know what's that) with my class teacher and then I'll finally go to zumba lesson and maybe to the tearoom with friends after that. Saturday will be even better- there will be a snowboard exhibition on our square so I'm definitely going to check out some hot snowboarders. But now- straight way to the bed. Goodnight, guys, hope your week is better.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment