Thursday, October 11, 2012

I want to control people, too

From time to time, when I'm watching some live video from concert, and it doesn't matter which band it is, in some point there usually comes that moment, when singer or somebody else starts to scream "hey, hey, hey" or clap their hands or something and the whole crowd of people (and it's not like ten people, you know. It's thousands) starts to do the same thing as singer. And in that moment I always think "It must be amazing feeling, like you are controlling so many people, you start to chant something and all of them do the same thing!" Or, when we were on Tarja's gig and there was a drummer's solo he banged on the drums and than he pointed on us and we yelled hey! And he started to accelerate and everytime he pointed at us and whole hall was like "HEY!!!!!!". It was so hard core cool. And when something like this happens it seems to me like the audience is some kind of army and the singer is their leader... You know, there'sno such a big difference between "hey,hey!" and "hail, hail!". Okay, I know it's little bit innapropriate to say, but this is the way I see it. Hope, that everytime you'll see somebody scream "hey,hey!" you won't her that second thing as I do.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment