Saturday, September 8, 2012

Home sweet home

Okay, that trip wasn't so bad after all. But still, I've never survived such a bad tours. It lasted from five to seven hours and it was extremely tiring. We have gone more than 40 kilometres in four days. Anyway, on the third day we were in little aquapark and that was real fun. We were enjoying waves, toboggans and whirlpools all day and in the evening there was a live concert of band of one guy from our cottage. After few shots of perry we didn't care about people around or that we don't know the music, we were dancing and so on. And than the best thig happened. One guy from that band said that "there's someone special who wants to play next song for you" and that special person was our sexy, handsome, cute, gorgeous, funny etc. teacher. All girls were like crazy in the second. When he was singing "I don't know stars that are more beautiful then that ones hidden in your eyes. With their light night is like day... I don't know mountains that are more beautiful than the ones your body is decorated with. When I'm rising on them, I stop. I will roam on them till they aren't mapped...." Oh... My... God... It was one of the best moments of my life. So it was totally worth it and I'm happy I was there.

E.





No comments:

Post a Comment