Saturday, September 22, 2012

-SONG OF THE DAY-


Sonata Arctica- Draw me

One of their bests song for me. Their slow, melancholic songs are really beautiful, I think. And this one is especially great, I don't know, maybe because of story... The story is about artist who has drwn someone and he has died week later. Later it happened with another person too, so the artist decided to never draw again. I don't know if it's a real story or just fiction, but what I love about this song is that ending.

"I will not draw again, 'till I know it's my time.
I have lived a long life, should I draw me...

Morning's here, I must have....failed"


He wanted to draw himself, he wanted to die and when he woke up, he found that it wasn't his fault that people died. It's like hope for that artist, no matter if he's real or not.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment