Saturday, September 8, 2012

Reviews/Opinions 2


S. King's Girl who love Tom Gordon

Quite a short book. I really liked this one, especially the fact it has very realistic story but Master again used some magic elements and it makes the whole book even deeper and more interesting. It's about nine years old girl lost in forest. The thing that was really annoying for me was how smart that girl is (maybe I'm just jealous). I'm almost seventeen but I would be much more helpless than this girl. And at night I would go mad. I can't imagine sleeping in forest. So...
7/10 



M. Stiefvater's Shiver:

One of my favourite books. My dad bought this for my fifteen, maybe fourteen birthday and it was the perfect choice for me. I've never heard about this before but I'm really happy I've got this book in my bookshelf. It's teenage love story, little bit similar to Twilight but it's from more realistic and not that naive view. I like the Stiefvater's style of writing and I like that there are poets and lyrics in this book, too. But not lyrics from real songs, but Stiefvater's lyrics. I don't like when someone uses his or her favourite lyrics in books. Anyway, I really love this book, I've read it few times and I'm looking forward to next parts. (It's trilogy). And bonus- that beautiful cover. I simply love it. Beautiful book with beautiful cover. (I was looking on it for like an hour a day for maybe three months till I noticed that wolf) 
10/10

E.


Next time: T. Burton: Sleepy Hollow, T. Burton: Sweeney Todd





No comments:

Post a Comment