Saturday, September 22, 2012

Important notice

Well, maybe not that important but I like how serious it sounds... "Important notice"... Okay, I want to tell you I've decided to not post any photos of my face. You won't ever see how do I look like. There's few reasons for it. First: to protect myself. Okay, I don't expect anyone to "fall in love with me" according to my blog and start to stalk me but you know... Second: You won't judge me because of my look. Okay, only thing you won't see is my face, because I would post some photos of me. Without face :D But still, if you won't see me, I think you'll can focus on my words, my thoughts and thing I want to tell you. Third: Maybe I don't want some people to know that this is my blog. So I don't want to have my face all over here. Hope I've given you enough reasons and you understand my decision.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment