Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Paris


Finnaly, here are som photos from my holiday in Paris and in Disneyland. We spent four dayse here- two and half in Disneyland and one in Paris. I know it might be weird, that  we spent more time in Disneyland than in Paris, but we just love it and one day isn't enough to enjoy all the atractions.


Great atraction. Except it has totally thumped my head.



Once I'll have a house like this, with beautiful victorian garden.



A cemetery in the garden. 






Rock'n'roller coaster. The most awesome atraction!





A view from Sacre Coeur- highest place in Paris. 




 Louver. Unfotunately we didn't have enough time to go inside the museum.


Relax in front of Louvre. Best grass! I loved that people who were taking a nap here.
It was so calm and peaceful place. I could literally feel that art all around me.



Result: I still love Disneyland.
           Paris is magical, beautiful city full of art and original people. And french women are really very chic
           and charming.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment