Saturday, September 1, 2012

Post about nothing

Today I was shopping with my mum, I wanted to buy some nice elegant shoes, but I didn't find anything. Well, I saw very nice black ballerinas with platform, but they didn't suit me. After that we bought a lot of sweets, because on monday I'm going to four days long school trip for hiking, so I will really need a lot of sweets. I'm excited but little bit scared, too, because the weather probably won't be very good. But, on the other side, I'm happy, because it means that we will go to school one week later. Then I will go to school for two days and I'll go to another trip- this time to France for five days. I'm very very looking forward! So tommorow I'll spend with hectic packing and so on. Hope I'll have some time to draw and to post something new here, but probably I won't, so see you week later. Stay well and keep visiting my blog :) I have already more than 500 pageviews, so thank you all to be so active. Stay well, guys!

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment