Friday, September 28, 2012

Reviews/Opinions 3


Natascha Soulfuckers:

(In original- Seelenficker)
Autenthic story's written by 17 years old prostitute depended on drugs. Without any censorship. Like... don't expect any kind of censorship, at all. The worst words you know, they are there, all of them used in every other sentence. It was shocking and disgusting but.. I don't know, after I read that I didn't have any feeling. You know what I mean? I think after few months I won't  know I've ever read something like this. 
6,5/10


Tess Gerritsenová Bone Garden:

This was great book! I just grabbed it in our library according to cover and that stuff written on the bottom side. And it was really good decision. I had to read it yesterday till midnight just to know the ending. It has two mixed stories- one is from 19th century and the second is in present. It's little bit scary, little bit disgusting but interesting and clever. So my advice- Read it! 
9,5/10


E.


No comments:

Post a Comment