Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nothing to live for nothing to die for- work in progress

So my new art piece is almost done- there are few things I want to finish- shadows on the neck, for example. But still, I'm quite very happy about the result. I think I've made a big progress since the last piece. It almost scares me. I'm affraid it will get worse again. Well, we will see. I would like to use it for our school competition again- this time the theme is Illustration, so I have to find some poet or lyrics, short story or book I can use. Unfortunately, this is going to be  the last competition in our school probably because there were less and less people participating every time, so I hope I will be able to join this last time. Ouch, I'm getting nostalgic!
I hope that soon I will be able to show you whole picture, when I will have better photos than thisfrom iphone.
E.
I've made her less orange, don't worry







No comments:

Post a Comment