Saturday, May 11, 2013

The perks of being a wallflower- review


I saw The perks of being a wallflower (fun fact: it's translated to slovak language like"Charlie's small secrets"- close enough) when I was in Italy in April and so this is my opinion. 
Aaaw. It was really cute movie, it was just different than other movies that are made today. It reminded me The catcher in the rye. I know everyone compares this pieces and I can understand why. It's way of speech, way how to story goes- I really like this style. In some moments it was really touching and almost made me cry, because I could understand how he felt little bit. I mean last year I had some hard times in school, I felt very alone, so I could understand how painful it might be. ( Even though I wasn't so alone as Charlie) 
Anyway, I loved the atmosphere of this movie, ( Can anyone tell me in which decade is it? I still don't know exactly) the story, the ending, just all of it and I understand why everybody loves it. 
9,5/10

E.







No comments:

Post a Comment